New Vivarofrom €21,995
Redefining dependability, economy and capacity
The stylish new Opel Vivaro. More power, extra load space, enhanced crew comfort and cutting edge connectivity.
Increased efficiency and reduced costs bring even more benefits:
- Practical design
- Functional comfort
- Winning capacity and payload
- Economic operating power
- Active and passive safety
- The range of variants
Too much precious time can be wasted by poor organisation. The New Opel Vivaro brings convenience, comfort and storage to a new level.
High positioned dashboard-mounted gearshift, new rake-and-reach adjustable steering wheel with audio controls, a 6-way adjustable seat with armrest and lumbar support, together with clear instrumentation keep the driver comfortably in control.
Dependability is engineered into every New Opel Vivaro. This robustness is echoed in New Vivaro’s smart styling and wide, stable stance. Long-distance comfort and all-round vision is demonstrated in the raised cabin profile, raised roofline and deep glass area.
Light, airy and ergonomic, the cabin is the perfect business environment, designed to keep you connected as well as comfortable.
Smart style and high quality sends a strong message about you and your company. There’s plenty of flat surfaces for sign-writing too.
Generous cabin storage
Nine different dashboard storage spaces – both open and closed, well-placed cup holders and a even more room under the optional office bench seat means that there is a place for all of your requirements.
Equipped for business
A handy removable clipboard, which can be securely fixed in the vertical position, keeps important papers within easy reach.
Mobile office features include:
- Office bench seat with fold-down centre section reveals a removable clipboard and a storage compartment suitable for tablet or laptop.
- Smartphone docking station on top of dashboard.
- Tablet docking station on the upper dashboard area.
For extra efficiency there is also Keyless Open and Start and selective door locking.
More comfort, less stress
Internal climate options include air conditioning or Electronic Climate Control (ECC) for panel vans and Doublecab models. New Opel Vivaro Combi is available with optional air conditioning front and rear plus additional rear heating.
With the Rear View Camera you can see where you are going and take the contortions out of reversing, the picture is displayed with dynamic guidelines on the touchscreen of the navigation system or with static guidelines on the interior rear view mirror.
First class infotainment
You can choose from a range of advanced infotainment systems. The single-DIN R16 BT USB and double-DIN CD18 BT USB feature Bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone, USB sockets in facia and external USB allow the connection with mobile devices, Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB+) is also available.
Steering column radio controls
Standard with CD 15 BT USB and CD 30 BT USB audio units for safe and convenient control.
The NAVI 50 IntelliLink includes a 7-inch colour touch screen, with full European map coverage. The top-of-the-line NAVI 80 IntelliLink adds additional features, including 3D birds’ eye view together with IntelliLink technology to integrate with smartphones, including voice control and access to the range of TomTom Live Services.
Panel Van from €21,995
Exceptional quality, two lengths (L1, L2) and two heights (H1, H2), with multiple power and configuration choices, means the new Opel Vivaro Panel Van sets new standards. Accessibility, load friendliness, business functionality and operating economy never looked better. Your perfect van is ready and just waiting for you to configure it.
Standard equipment includes:
- Sliding door, left side, unglazed
- Rear doors, 180° opening, unglazed
- Front airbag, driver
- ESC with Hill Start Assist
- R16 radio with DAB and USB
- Six-way adjustable driver seat with armrest
- Twin passenger bench seat
- Rake-and-reach adjustable steering wheel
- Electrically operated front windows
- Dual lens exterior rear view mirrors, powered
- Blind angle mirror in passenger sun visor
- Multifunction trip computer
- Full-size spare wheel
- 16-inch steel wheels with center cap
The ecoFLEX badge says a lot about your attitude to the environment and operating efficiency. The highly economic 1.6 CDTI ecoFLEX with 66 kW (90 hp), together with the standard Start/Stop System, cuts fuel consumption to zero whenever the new Opel Vivaro halts, reducing wasted fuel and your impact on the environment. And it shares a whole host of other energy saving technologies, such as regenerative braking, a maintenance free diesel particle filter and state of the art fuel injection and variable geometry turbo charging. Whatever your light commercial needs, check out ecoFLEX as one extra step towards a cleaner, more efficient business presence.
Whatever your new Opel Vivaro is carrying, no matter who is sitting in it, everything possible has been done to enhance safety levels without compromising economy, efficiency or comfort.
Active safety features include:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Traction Control (TC)
- Trailer Stability Program (TSP) (optional with tow bar)
That’s a lot for any van – but the new Opel Vivaro offers even more. For example its ESC also includes:
- Adaptive load control. The load control adapts the ESC system according to whether the vehicle is fully loaded, half loaded or empty.
- Roll Over Mitigation. The vehicle’s behavior is constantly monitored with the help of the ESC sensors and intervenes when the vehicle threatens to roll.
- Hydraulic Brake Assist. In emergency braking situations Hydraulic Brake Assist boosts braking force to the maximum, reducing stopping distance
Standard passive safety equipment includes:
- Driver's front airbag
- Front passenger airbag (optional on van, standard on Combi)
- Driver's seatbelt warning,
- Seatbelts with pretensioner and force limiter on front seats
- Seatbelt force limiter on rear seats when fitted
- Driver's seat headrest with anti whiplash injury system
- Anti-submarining system for driver’s seat
Depending on model additional options can also include:
- Front, side and driver's curtain airbags
- Front, side and curtain airbags (outer front passenger)
Blind angle mirrors
Dual lens exterior rear view mirrors minimise the danger of blind spots while driving, with a separate lower mirror providing extra vision whilst overtaking and an aspherical outer section for better long range visibility. The unique wide-view mirror, located on the front passenger sunblind offers extra visibility at difficult traffic junctions.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The TPMS enhances safety by detecting a reduction in tyre pressure whilst driving. A telltale light in the instrument cluster gives ample warning.
The new Opel Vivaro meets the very latest regulations for pedestrian protection. With an optimised bumper, deformable bonnet and impact space underneath all ensure excellent pedestrian safety.
ISOFIX child protection
Child safety is always a priority at Opel. ISOFIX child seats can be fitted on the outer seats in the second row of the Vivaro Combi, complete with the extra safety of TopTether to provide optimum security.
The front doors can be deadlocked using an optional Opel factory-fitted deadlocking system. This increases vehicle security and further discourages theft.
The optional Opel alarm system for the new Vivaro has been designed in conjunction with the Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre, Thatcham UK. It received an above average E rating. Activated when anyone tries to forcibly enter the vehicle, the horn sounds and the lights flash. To guard against battery disconnection it contains its own power source.