Opel Service Club
From time to time your car will require service and maintenance. Regular and proper servicing is one of the best ways to keep your car performing at its best year after year. We know that this can be expensive so we’ve launched Opel Service Club to provide you with significant savings on your car maintenance. After all, when it comes to looking after your Opel, no-one knows better than our Opel trained technicians.
Opel Service Club is an innovative initiative from Opel that rewards the loyalty of Opel owners by giving you exclusive discounts on servicing and maintenance work on your Opel vehicle. Because we know maintenance costs can increase as your vehicle gets older, we’ll give you discounts on genuine Opel parts and labour that are linked to your vehicle’s age:
|Vehicle Age||0 -12 Months||13 - 36 Months||37 - 60 Months||61+ Months|
Discount on Opel parts & labour
There is no limit on the amount of times you can avail of these exclusive discounts.
With Opel Service Club, you can relax in the knowledge that your vehicle is in the hands of Opel trained technicians using genuine Opel parts. What’s more, our Customer Promise means we’ll put your convenience first, provide you with professional service and transparent pricing, plus use the very latest technology and specialist tools.
To become an Opel Service Club member today, simply click here to be taken to www.opelserviceclub.ie where you can register your details online in a timely and secure manner.
Once registered to the Opel Service Club, your new member welcome pack will be sent out to you by post.
Your new member welcome pack will contain your activated membership card and key-fob as well as full details of the Opel Service Club entitlements. Thereafter, you can enjoy the benefits and discounts from Opel’s Service Club programme.
Am I eligible to join Opel Service Club?
If you are the current owner of an Opel vehicle, then yes, you are eligible to become an Opel Service Club member. It is free to join Opel Service Club so become a member today to start saving on your service and maintenance work.
Terms and Conditions
1. Opel Service Club is only available to customers who own Opel vehicles registered in the Republic of Ireland.
2. The standard benefits of the programme are as follows:
- 5% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 0-12 months.
- 15% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 13-36 months.
- 20% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 37-60 months.
- 25% discount on parts and labour for vehicles aged 61+ months.
3. Opel Service Club discounts apply to service and repair work carried out on your registered Opel vehicle at participating authorised Opel dealers only.
4. Parts discount applies to genuine Opel parts and lubricants only.
5. Discounts are not available on tyres or pre-NCT inspections.
6. OpelService Club discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Please note that Opel Dealers are not agents of General Motors Ireland Limited and are not authorised to bind General Motors Ireland Limited by any specific or implied undertaking or representation.
8. General Motors Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland (66136) with a Registered Office in Fern Road, Sandyford Business Estate, Dublin 18.
9. General Motors Ireland Limited reserves the right to alter or terminate the Opel Service Club programme at any given time without prior notice.
10. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of General Motors Ireland Limited.