Mokka Xfrom €21,495
The ‘X’ in Mokka X hints at everything Xtra exciting about it. Xtra height, and that Xtra feelgood factor of driving high and mighty above the crowd. Xtra traction, whether you’re on the motorway, nipping around town or going off-road – it stays confidently on track. Xtra muscle, with an intelligent four-wheel drive system that gives new Mokka X improved stability, traction and handling. Ideal when you’re faced with the worst the Irish weather can throw at you. And let’s not forget all its Xtra clever technology. On the safety front there’s LED Adaptive Forward Lighting, while inside you’ll find a totally redesigned facia with touchscreen infotainment, 4G Wi-Fi and Opel OnStar as standard. So you can see, that whatever your lifestyle, new Mokka X is ready to bring something Xtra.
Step into the new Mokka X, and the first thing you’ll notice is its premium quality and elegant minimalism. Its airy, uncluttered cabin and facia give you a true sense of spaciousness, heightened by Mokka X’s elevated position that gives you a clear view of the road ahead. Detailed refinement and upscale quality continue throughout the cabin.
Deeply contoured ergonomic seats*, smart technology and thoughtful features show off the careful design that has gone into the new Mokka X interior. Storage space is also generous and clever, with improved arrangements that are even more useful.
Throughout the cabin, delicate curves complement the high-quality trim to highlight the cool, calm and comfortable feel of Mokka X’s new interior. Welcome inside.
The New Mokka X brings premium design and practicality to the street smart SUV. Nicely compact with a muscular shape, it not only looks and drives great in the city, but has the ride height and big alloy wheels to go off-road with confidence:
- Xtra all-round. In every detail, Mokka X shows off urban style with a rugged attitude.
- Ready for action. Useful features like roof rails enhance Mokka X’s poised and sporty look.
- Let the outdoors in. The big optional glass sunroof adds to the great sense of space inside.
4x4 All-Wheel Drive
4X4 intelligent All-Wheel Drive; will automatically distribute the power between the front and rear wheels to optimise Mokka X’s traction in difficult conditions, giving even greater grip.
Stay informed and entertained with a state-of-the-art infotainment system, featuring a touchscreen interface that seamlessly integrates your digital devices using either Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.*
*Apple CarPlay and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Ergonomic seats; specially certified by the AGR*, with extendable thigh support and an adjustable lumbar area to support you in all the right places and keep your back healthy. Sit back, and relax.
*AGR (The Campaign for Healthier Backs) is an independent centre of excellence for ergonomics, based in Germany.
Ski and Snowboard Carrier
Skiers can carry up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards safely and securely with this tough carrier, available as an accessory.
24/7, 365 days a year, Opel OnStar* gives you access to unique and potentially life-saving services virtually anywhere in Europe* – even in areas with weak mobile phone reception.
Mokka X S
MOKKA X S from € 21,495
• Steering wheel mounted controls for phone, music and cruise control
• Air conditioning
• USB and aux-in socket
• Automatic lighting control
• Electrically adjustable/heated mirrors
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
• LED daytime running lights
• Hill start assist
• Traction control
• Six airbags
• Emergency brake assist
• 16-inch steel wheels with flush covers
Mokka X SC
MOKKA X SC from € 23,795
• Opel OnStar personal assistant
• Radio 4.0 IntelliLink infotainment system
• Apple CarPlayTM and Google Android AutoTM app projection
• Siri/Google Now voice command for phone, messaging, music, maps and calendar
• Bluetooth® phone, messaging and music streaming
• Dual-zone electronic climate control
• Leather-covered steering wheel
• Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
• Front and rear parking distance sensors
• High beam assist
• 17-inch alloys
Mokka X Elite
MOKKA X Elite from € 27,995
• Navi 900 IntelliLink satellite navigation system
• Voice command for audio and integrated navigation
• Leather-covered ergonomic sports front seats with extendable cushions
• Four-way electric lumbar adjustment
• Electrically heated front seats
• Electrically heated steering wheel
• Rear seat centre armrest with drinks holder
• Dark-tinted rear windows
• Alloy-effect door sill covers
• Chrome-effect side window trim
• 18-inch multi-spoke alloys
Powertrain and Chassis
After introducing the much-lauded 1.6-litre ‘Whisper Diesel’ engine last year, the Mokka range is now extended further to include a new generation 1.4-litre Direct Injection Turbo (152hp) petrol unit which first appeared in the Astra. With a six-speed automatic transmission, adaptive all-wheel drive and start/stop, this MOKKA X achieves 6.4l/km and CO2 emissions of 150g/km. Opel’s 1.6-litre 136hp unit and the 1.4 Turbo 140hp petrol unit also features in the new MOKKA X engine line-up. All engine components are designed with reducing noise level and vibration in mind to ensure exemplary smoothness.
The new MOKKA X delivers:
• A tough yet lightweight chassis for exceptional agility
• Impressive driving performance, both on and off-road
• Low-noise, high-power diesel technology
• Impressive engine technology for reduced emissions and lower fuel costs
Hill Start Assist (HSA)
Whether you’re driving on steep hills, steep roads or just multi-storey car park ramps, with Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control there’s no risk of rolling in the wrong direction.
With Hill Start Assist when you start or park on a slope, the vehicle automatically holds the brakes for a moment, stopping you from rolling backwards
Hill Descent Control manages downhill speed so you don’t need to worry about braking on steep slopes.
High Beam Assist for halogen headlamps
The headlight high beam assist increases night driving comfort and safety by switching from dipped to high beams based on oncoming or preceding traffic, allowing for maximum visibility.
Rearview Camera (RVC) and display
The rear view camera shows allows the driver to view what’s behind using the centre console, helping you to reverse safely, using the rear bumper as a point of reference. The screen shows overlaid graphic lines which indicate the reversing path based on the steering wheel’s angle.
The rear view camera is optional at an extra cost